Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pork & Bacon Sausage OH MY!












Have you ever seen this "Pork & Bacon" sausage in your grocery store?
It is the bomb! I promise you it is awesome!
Has the texture of sausage and taste like bacon.
I caught this on sale recently for 2/$3.00, unheard of I know.
If your store carries "Farmland" brand, look for it.
Delish, all meat.

I'm eating more meat and getting healthier
and happier, younger and smarter too!

Email me anytime
bungej@bellsouth.net
friend me on face book too.
Love you all.
'Know the goal and focus on the plan with an unrelenting passion.' Remember this the next time the carb monster is tapping you on your shoulder. Goal+Focus+Passion=Results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body