Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Clam Dip recipe- low carb





This is one of my very favorite recipes. My mom made it when I was a teenager.
Clam Dip:
1 8 oz package cream cheese (room temp)
1 small can (6.5oz) Minced Clams, drained
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon worstershire sauce
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 tea. pepper
1 tablespoon mayonnaise

Mix till smooth, all ingredients except clams.
After it's all smooth, add clams, stir.
Refrigerate covered.
Great with veggies like cut up cucumbers,
celery, broccoli
and raw cauliflower.
Also great with potato chips, but we don't eat those any more, do we?
Please go all the way to the bottom of this page for a great list of blogs that I read. They may inspire you or give you an idea for a new recipe!! Sign up to join my blog too!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great thanks Joan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make clam dip using just the clams, clam juice, cream cheese and a little cayenne pepper. And, no, we don't eat potato chips anymore but it's *very* good on pork rinds! My kids think I've lost my mind!!

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body