Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ham Steak and Eggs for dinner


Hi Yall!!
I have been away from here for way too long.
I'm going to do better, I promise.
I've been OFF my low carb eating path, I'm trying to get it back.

 Gwaltney 
center slice 
smoked ham

Tonight I'm cooking a center cut ham steak, scrambled eggs with cheese on top.
 and grits!

 If you stir your eggs first in a bowl with some salt and pepper, the salt acts like sand paper and really makes the eggs smooth,  then I cook them in a non stick pan, heated on low to medium with a pat of butter  greasing the pan . Do not cook in a HOT pan, just mediumly hot, to low.

keep stirring with plastic or wooden spoon till soft scrambled. don't over cook, then sprinkle some cheese on top.
I may have a serving of grits too. It's cold today, and I want/need comfort food.

We took my 94 year old mom to the dentist today to get 2 teeth out.
 She's doing good, eating chicken noodle soup with saltines now, then
going for a shower and bed in clean sheets.
Love yall.
Do the best you can every day, that's all you can do.

hugs from Georgia,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body