Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Low Carb Diet is just the food we eat

Diet is just a word that means the food we eat.
I have chosen a low carbohydrate way of eating or diet because I'm diabetic and this diet keeps my blood sugar numbers close to normal. That's important, so I won't have all the symptoms of diabeties. this way of eating has already helped me to lose weight and cut way back on my meds plus I feel so much better!
I eat meats, cheese, salad vegetables and other low carb veggies.
No wheat or sugars or starches at all. Drink lots of water because it's so good for you.

Breakfast example:
eggs, cheese, and bacon.
coffee and water

Lunch:
salad with deli meats added and oil and vinegar dressing.

Supper:
grilled meat, salad, and veggie like cauliflower or broccoli.

Good luck and good health to us all.
Love and kisses too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body