Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Why do Atkins?


This is one of the reasons I write a blog:

Susan Stover is one of my Atkins Buds!!

she wrote this today:
This is my first time doing Atkins,
so i really can't relate to the falling off the wagon.
As for myself, i love this WOE (way of eating),
i would feel so guilty sticking non atkins food in my mouth
and hope i always feel this way. My mind is set to, this ...
is my lifestyle now, to reach my goal.
Too feeling better physically and mentally about myself.
But it can't stop there, to maintain i can't ever go back
to eating the way i used too, or i'd be back to where i started
and i do not want to be there again.
Plus i'd have to fess up to all you guys.
And Joan's NO CHEATING keeps me in line.
As to telling someone else who has, it's just not worth it.
Sorry, didn't mean to write a book:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body