Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am worth it! low carb

I realize that this way of eating ( woe) is more trouble to do than
what we were used to.
But it's so worth the end product tho!
I'm diabetic, so I have always had to have something
to snack on to take with me,
used to be an apple or a banana or something easy like that.
Now, I try to keep some peanuts or an Atkins bar with me.
but really there are lots of snacks we can have if we get in a pinch,
drive thru McDonalds and get a burger,
just without the bun .

It really depends on just how bad you want this "thinner/healthier you".
This diet does take a lot of work, but we are so worth it.
If we don't do it, no body else is gonna do it for us, that's for sure!
Plus if we don't get a handle on this weight problem now, when?
next year?
we may be 30 pounds heavier then!!...
sorry, I didn't mean to rant.....
I love you all and just don't want you to spend your life over weight, like me!

2 comments:

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body