Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

brand of Protein Shakes


We bought 2, each one is a 2 pound jug, one is vanilla and one is double chocolate.
The brand is Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein.
Has 6 grams carb, 3 gram sugar, 52 grams of protein pre serving.
Thursday I did this:
2 scoops vanilla, 1 cup water, 1 cup half & half,
1 package sugar free cheese cake pudding mix.
I blended that together in my blender and divided it in half and froze it.
It gets hard like an ice cube, but if you leave it out a while it gets easy to eat.
Taste like very rich ice cream. Rick said it's too rich.
Next time, I'll just add water, no half & half.
I put some recipes on my blog from Thursday,,,
one you put diet rite Tangerine or orange
soda in it and vanilla shake mix, and ice cubes....
we will make one of those tonight.
one you use the chocolate
and add a tablespoon of peanut butter!!
The article I read and posted said you will lose weight better if you eat more protein
and it recomended protein shakes.
Said you need 130-150 grams of protein a day.
If you want to see how many proteins you are eating a day,
here's a website I found to look them up:
The stupid woman at Wal-mart said these are just for body builders... dumb ass....!!
This morning I just mixed 1 scoop with 1/2 cup cold water, it's very good just like that.
I was amazed.
Brian and Ashley are using one called Iron Tech, said it was good but expensive...?
I want to see how I do with it for a while before I spend a LOT of $ on it.
Plus this is good to me and Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body