Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Protein Shakes

Increasing fluid and protein intake seems to help a lot of people jump start their weight loss when they have stalled. Me included. I've never read an explanation of why that is, but it seems to work, so I'm not fighting it.
We bought 2 kinds and flavors of protein shakes to help us get this weight off.
I've been reading a lot on the web about weight and stalls. Most say it's normal, that your body is just catching up, that inches are changing. But to eat more protein and shake mixes are a good source of that. I will try just about anything now!~
I just walked 10 minutes on my tread mill, that's 5 minutes more than I have been walking!
Have a happy and safe July 4th weekend everyone, be safe and try not to cheat on whatever diet you are doing.
It's not worth having to lose those same pounds over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body