Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Back to Basics, Atkins 101

I've been doing so good the past couple of months.
I'm losing weight and blood sugar numbers have been 
really good too. Till about 2 weeks ago.

I started making all these new "low carb"recipes and 
eating way too much. So today I'm getting back to basics.
Back to counting carbs and writing everything 
(that goes into my mouth) down in my food journal.
I don't do a fancy journal, like on my iPhone,
 I just write it in a spiral notebook.
This always helps!!

Walked on my treadmill already.
Cooked breakfast.
Cleaned the kitchen.
Washed my Moms clothes.
Just the normal stuff. 

For lunch:
Will eat a hot dog with just mustard on it,
 no bread of course
but I may wrap it in a lettuce leaf.
And supper: 
a big ground chuck burger
and a salad with just oil, vinegar and dried Italian seasoning
sprinkled on top.

Maybe some celery for a snack tonight.

Drink lots of water ......
have a great day everyone and thanks for following me ...

2 comments:

  1. With bistroMD you know that you will not only receive gourmet meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - See your menu before ordering and decide on the entrees you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet program.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your doorstep.

    ORDER NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click on this link to see if this little test can help you find out your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body