Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Never Ending Battle

These "fat bombs" are so awesome, that I over eat them.
 I think that's why my blood sugar is high again.
 It started running high about the same time as I made my first batch.
Back to basics like I said in yesterdays blog.
No more fat bombs, or all these other new recipes I have found. 
I believe that just normal, easy food,
 like meat and vegetables is the best way to go.
I'll write more tomorrow about my blood sugar numbers. 
today was awful, 179....
It's been running around 100 before the fat bomb recipe...
You can not lose weight when your numbers are high.
ugh.....

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos less than we do.

    (And by the way, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING to about "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to reveal if this easy questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body