Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

a diet you can live with

4 months in and down 36 pounds!!

I'm loving dieting, weather it's the Belly Fat Cure, Atkins or South Beach..... I don't even miss bread AT ALL!

Isn't it amazing how much your tastes change over time?? I never thought I could live without bread, pasta or potatoes!! Now, eh, don't need 'em..
Amen! look at all the high sugar & high carbs others pack into their buggies at the grocery store, it's amazing! I use to do it too, but now I just want to stop folks and say, "Look at what you are eating!" The food makers / companies have sold everyone a rotten bill of goods in the American diet, and that's a "low fat"diet. It will not work..BUT if you cut carbs and sugars, you will get healthy. If you eat a low fat diet, you are hungry all the time and get off your diet in a day or 2,
I think that's why so many people get discouraged dieting.

That's just my opinion, what's yours???

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Joan. I also would just love to tell everybody - STOP!! don't eat that stuff!!
    I am loving the way I feel since stating the BFC. Great going on the weight loss. Keep on BFC ' n :-)

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body