Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I go off my diet???

I was thinking "what if" I just went off this diet for a week and ate my "normal" high carb & high sugar foods...
What would happen??
I'll tell you what happens! You start to feel like crap and get tired by 10:00 AM. You spiral out of control and then gain 10 pounds. The next thing you know, it's been a month and you're covered in powdered sugar donuts and frosting. Finally, when you're on the couch watching Seinfeld reruns you decide to get back on the wagon again...tomorrow...after you polish off the ice cream and pizza. And then it's been another month and you've gained another 10 pounds. Don't let that happen to you. Learn from my experience! Ugh.

Never get off the boat!
Never get off the boat!!

5 comments:

  1. That's very funny Joan, I am trying real hard to make sure that doesn't happen to me. Keep going, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious, but also speaking the truth!!
    I got off the boat last year at the holidays and have been struggling ever since!!
    I think I'm finally on track again.. re-gaining 30 pounds in the process. Arrrgggghhhh!!!
    I hope you're doing well and have found your way back. If not, please feel free to reach out. No one has made more mistakes than I have these past 9 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan,
    Don't get off your diet, even for 1 meal! I have not had sugar for 1 1/2 years. I feel great, my blood work is great. It's not worth it. Stay with the diet and your cravings will go away. Drink a lot of water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Liz, I'm back on! thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is a new study out that found that skinny people have a different bacterial flora in their stomach and intestinal track than obese people do. so now the scientists are thinking of putting slim bacteria in an obese person's stomach to see if that isn't the cure! wouldn't that be loverly if they do come up with a cure??? Also there is a virus called A-36 that can cause obesity. Some how if you get this virus it destroys the cells ability to metabolise properly. Chin up everybody! They are getting closer to a cure.

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body