Fat Bomb 1.6 carbs each
1 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (melted)
1 Teaspoon of Stevia or Splenda
8 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
1/2 Cup Salted Butter (melted)=1 stick
1. Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well
until all the ingredients are combined, I just use a whisk.
2. Place a Silicone Brownie Bites on top of a cookie sheet.
I just used clean plastic egg cartons for this.
3. Pour 2 tbs of mixture into each of the 24 molds
4. Freeze for 30 minutes and enjoy.
Keep stored in your freezer in zip lock bags.
1. The Silicone Brownie Bites Pan can be purchased at Michaels Arts & Crafts or Amazon.
2. Once frozen, store in an air-tight container or plastic Ziploc bag
3. You can change the flavour by adding more cocoa powder, cinnamon, coconut butter, or peanut butter.
4. To give the Fat Bombs a nice crunch, add unsweetened shredded coconut or crushed peanuts.