Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Staring over again and again

Ok friends, I'm back at it. I'm still low carbing, but doing Atkins diet now. This is for a life time, I'm finally learning the hard way. If you read my blog last year, I was doing low carb but on the Belly Fat Cure diet, from Jorge Cruises book by that name. But I got off it some how in late October or early November. I thought, Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up, I love to cook and eat !! So I thought, I'll go off and get back on January 1, 2011. Well, it's not that easy to get your head straight after eating carbs , any amounts you want. But I'm back now!!
I have realized the hard way that I can not eat carbs. On the BFC diet (Belly Fat Cure Diet),
you can have up to 6 servings of carbs a day. Well it works fine, but it just makes me hunger for more carbs.
So I am on Atkins, started back March 1, 2011. and eating no servings of carbs is a much better way , FOR ME. You have to decide what's best for you.
I'll be posting recipes with pictures, hopefully., on here and other tid bits about my journey of losing weight.
I am diabetic, taking 4 pills and a shot every day for this. But already, my blood sugar is so much better, that I have gone from 70 units of insulin a day to 50 now. I was reading 250-275 numbers in the AM, now it's almost normal, about 100-150 in the AM. So I know that what I'm doing is a healthy way for me.
Love to all my foodies out there. kisses and best wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan,
    Glad you back to blogging and eating healthy in which ever way works for you. For me the BFC is better because I do get to eat those carbs. But I see your point as well. That is so great that you sugar levels are down.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body