Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Making Soap/ I'm cheap



I love to save money!

I also love to be clean and smell clean.

So instead of throwing away 25%

of my soap bars, I save them and

simmer them in water till melted.

Then just pour the new liquid soap into my

plastic soap bottles that I have saved.

Be sure to cool it first to room temperature.

Be careful, don't spill or burn yourself.

And be sure to label your new soap.


The first time I did this, I didn't put enough water in it,

and when the soap cooled, it hardened in the bottle.

So don't be afraid to water it down.

You can use this showering

or just to wash your hands at the sink.

Or wash your dogs!!

email me any time

bungej@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

  1. is this soap low carb? cause i ain't having no high carb stuff touching THIS FABULOUS BODY! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body