Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cheat Day?



Can I go off my diet???

This is an old blog of mine, but a goodie!!!

I was thinking "what if" I just went off this diet for a day or a week and ate my "normal" high carb & high sugar foods...
What would happen??
I'll tell you what happens!
You start to feel like crap and get tired by 10:00 AM.
You spiral out of control and then gain 10 pounds.
The next thing you know, it's been a month and
you're covered in powdered sugar donuts and frosting.
Fina
lly, when you're on the couch watching Seinfeld
reruns you decide to get back on the wagon
again...tomorrow...after you polish off the ice cream
and pizza.
And then it's been another month
and you've gained another 10 pounds.
Don't let that happen to you.
Learn from my experience! Ugh.


Never get off the boat!
Never get off the boat!!

Well, I did not listen to my own words, as usual.
last October I get off my boat (got off my low carb/no sugar diet)...
It took me 5 months to get back on after binging
all during Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Just cooking and eating anything and everything
my heart desired. I'm a sick puppy for sure!
Well I'm back, as of March 1, 2011.
Never get off the boat!!!

If yall have questions,
email me at: bungej@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing over the holidays and it took me until March 1 to get back to my low-carb lifestyle. Oh, and what's terrible is that once you eat sugar again, you crave more sugar. It's a never ending battle!

    Glad you are back and we're in this together! :) Thanks for the email. I'm working on getting an email link on my page today. Can you say, "duh?" :)

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body