Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pork and other goodies


Big thick pork chops, fry hot on both sides about 3 minutes, put in covered casserole and then into the oven for 20-30 minutes (350), yum so good and easy. I don't put anything on them but some "Dales" marinate. Or just some Lemon Pepper.
My point is, we really don't need all this breading and stuff on them, they are great like this!! I buy the whole pork loin when our grocery has them on sale for $1.98 a pound, half price really. Freeze them, got some great meals in there!
I saw where you can make noodles from zucchini (using just a potato peeler) and saute them in butter, that sounds easy to me and tasty too!
I really do love this diet and have adopted it for a lifetime now. I'm diabetic and the food I'm eating makes me feel so much better and my diabetes is MUCH better too. Makes my doctor very happy!!
I need to stop focusing on the scale and pounds, just focus on eating healthy and staying on Atkins. It does work! I promise. But if we just look at the scale, we are setting ourselves up for failure. put the scales away......I have made a commitment not to weigh again until June 15, OMGosh, can I do that? It's a scary thing for sure!
Fat Head the movie documentary was terrific!! I loved the way he showed how the government has tried to regulate what we eat and to our detriment! Do you think they are trying to kill us off????
I think the gov. is just trying to help the doctors and the pharmaceutical companies make money. I'm sure they have many lobbiest paying lots of folks in high places... SICK greedy people! Everyone needs to watch Fat head, get it on Netflix or Hulu, streaming free.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body