Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

How To Boil Eggs perfectly

I cook a lot, and have all my life, I'm 62 years old now.
But I didn't learn the right/best way to boil eggs till I was in my 50's!
That's funny/stupid sounding I know.

Here's the way to get the prettiest yellows inside,
 no dark ring in there,
and the whites are not tough either.

Put eggs into a pot, I usually do 6 or 8 at a time.
Cover eggs with cold water, at least 1 inch over the top of the eggs.
Bring to a real  BOIL, boil 3 minutes (time it).
Remove from heat, just slide pot over to a cold part of stove.
Put a lid on the pot.
Let this sit 8 more minutes (time it).
When that time is up, drain the pot in the sink.
Run cold water over the eggs now.
Let them sit to cool some,
then crack and roll on counter,
putting the eggs back into cold water.
Wait a couple more minutes and peel them. 
The shells should come right off easily
and the eggs are perfect inside.
Refrigerate covered.
I put them in zip lock bag.
Or now is the time to make deviled eggs. 

Being fat is hard.
 Dieting is hard.
 Choose one. I have.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body