Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Steak and Salad low carb eating/baking eggs recipe

Good morning to all you low carbers and wantabees.
Last night we had a wonderful spring evening, so I grilled steaks.
Cooked my Mom a hamburger (her preference).
But we just had steaks, and a simple salad for dinner.
I love Kens Blue Cheese dressing, and only 1 carb per serving.
It makes a great dip also for celery or dill pickles!!

I'm going to try Baking "hard boiled eggs".
325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Place into muffin tins so they won't roll around.
Supposed to be tastier and much easier to peel...

I just had my normal 2 eggs and bacon for breakfast,
 it never gets old!
Yall have a great beautiful Sunday.
Hugs from Georgia!

we can do this!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back to blogging and low carb. Your meals so far have been right on plan. :) I've never tried the eggs in the oven. Good luck, let us know how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body