Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A year from now ! low carb diet inspiration

I just read on the Atkins Face Book page,
someone posted:
"A year from now, you'll wish you started today!"
I just love this sentence,
because I keep saying to myself and others,
look to this time next year, not tomorrows weight
on the scale, or next weeks weight.
Look into the future one year for true inspiration!!
We will be healthier, feel & look younger,
and be so proud of our selves too.
So don't just do this "diet" for a week or 2 and decide it's not for you.
Do it for a life time,
because it should be the way we eat always!!
Eating Atkins style is a food lovers dream come true. - Dr. Robert C. Atkins
Amen Dr. Atkins!
Please go all the way to the bottom of this page
for a great list of blogs that I read.
They may inspire you or give you an idea
for a new recipe!!
Sign up to join my blog too!!

Here is the link to Fat Head http://www.hulu.com/watch/196879/fat-head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body