Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

juicy/garlicky chicken breast LOW CARB

I'm going to share with yall how I baked some delicious,
"bone in & skin on" chicken breast yesterday.
I should have gotten a picture, but we ate them up too fast!
I took my baking pan and lined it with foil,
put 4 breast, skin side down in the pan.
put a teaspoon of bacon drippings (bacon fat) on top
of each one (on the bone side)
then a teaspoon of minced garlic on top of that.
Nothing else.
baked it at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
OH my gosh, it was awesome,
juicy and garlicky
then I poured the juice on top of the breast
when I put it on the serving plate.
how easy is this???
The last 30 minutes I turned them over and basted with the juices.
I've been searching many years for a great chicken recipe,
this may be it!
Along with chicken tenders wrapped in bacon and baked.
Those are my favorites now.
Let me know how you like them too.
Hugs from my Georgia kitchen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body