Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weight Loss/Atkins & AA's 12 Step Program

I'm wondering if I should work my 12 steps
(that I learned in AA) into my weight loss diet.

First to admit my weakness and addiction
to food and turn it all over to God.
Well, that feels better already!!
This may work.
If any of you have learned and worked a 12 step program,
you will understand this.
The 12 steps really make you accountable for your own actions.
And makes you stop blaming everyone and
everything else for your problems.
It's really a great way to change your thinking and old habits.
To work all these steps, in order and to the fullest that you are able to
will make you a happy person.
It makes you put things (like your life) into perspective too.

Right now I'm thinking just how un-important food really is.
Why do we worship it and think about it all the time?
I think that's all I'm going to write today.
I have lots to do. But my mind is working overtime now,
back to about 18 years ago, in my many meetings of AA.
I guess I need to get my big book out and read it again.
But I really believe that the 12 step program can work
miracles in your life.
It works if you work it. Keep it simple.
I think it should be mandatory for all people to learn and work
a 12 step program and to take a Prozac capsule every morning.
The world would be a much nicer place!
But, hey, that's just my opinion.
Love yall, have a great day!

  • Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction -
  • that our lives had become unmanageable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body