Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Home made Pizza low carb delish!

Click on the pictures to enlarge them, you may be able
to smell them too!


I start with low carb tortillias,
8 inch ones,
I toast them in the oven first,
then spread Wal-mart
brand pizza sauce on top, about
2-3 tablespoons on each one.
( 2 carbs per 1/4 cup ),
cooked 1/2 lb. hamburger meat
& 1/2 lb. sausage drained it well,
spread on top of sauce, then ...chopped onions and bell peppers next,
sprinkled Mex mix grated cheese on top, baked it again about
15 minutes at 350.
I had olives and hot peppers out to put on top too,
but decided not too this time.
Just put what you like, just be sure you cook the
meat & drain before you put it on the pizza.

These are very easy and cheap!
the pizza sauce is $1.00 at wally world and very good.
I love the thin crust on these.
will try flat out bread when/if I can find any.
Next time I think I'll cook the veggies a little first,
I like them crunchy, but these were too crunchy!
Other than that, they were perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body