- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage, thinly sliced (or any of your favorite sausage)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces canned or jarred red peppers, chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and brown slightly. Add the roasted red peppers and garlic, cook for 1 minute. Reduce heat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Add parsley, pepper, cheese and Tabasco. Stir. Pour egg mixture over sausage and peppers. Cook on low heat for 7-8 minutes until the bottom is set and the top is a little runny.
- Place the skillet in the oven and cook until the eggs are set and golden brown, about 6-7 minutes.
- When done, remove and carefully slide Frittata onto a serving platter. Slice and serve.
- I got this recipe off Allrecipes.com and altered it for us low carbers.
- Alrecipes is a great recipe site!