Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Green Bean Salad recipe LOW Carb!

Green Bean Salad:

1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 cup cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup splenda or your favorite Sugar Free sweetener.
(I have used 18 packets of sweetener also)
Onion, green pepper sliced thin
3 cans drained green beans
1 can yellow wax beans drained

Mix oil, vinegar, sweetener & pepper
with a wisk in a big bowl.
Add drained beans and veggies, stir,
cover and refrigerate.
Stir every few hours.
It's best if it marinates a few hours or overnight.

The original recipe called for kidney beans
but I left them out to be more Atkins friendly.
But you can add any other veggies you may want to this.
Just be sure you drain them well first.

1 comment:

  1. I love this green bean salad.... was one my Mom use to make... thanks for the reminder and the re-do on it. I will be making this for our cook out tomorrow!
    Marlys

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body