Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pork/Bacon Sausage Farmland low carb


I love to read what others are eating on this diet.
So I thought that in addition to my usual recipes and rants,
I'd add my foods too. I'm pretty boring, you will see!!
I tend to eat the same things over and over.

Breakfast:
1/4 pound Farmland "Pork & Bacon Sausage"

2 scrambled eggs
1 tall glass of ice water with lemon juice

2 cups coffee with cream


Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup chicken salad (home made)
a couple leaves of lettuce
Tall glass water with lemon

Snack: water & lemon
cup of coffee w/cream

Dinner: chicken salad, lettuce
big sliced tomato w/ mayonnaise, salt & pepper

Snacks at night are my worst weakness!!
pork rinds
hot sauce
lettuce with Italian dressing
celery

I drink water all day, hated it at first, but now I like it a lot!

Here's an article we read on AOL today about food digestion.
Just thought it was interesting. You may need to copy and paste it into your browser. I hope AOL doesn't mind that I use it!!
Yall can email me anytime, bungej@bellsouth.net


http://www.everydayhealth.com/digestive-health/gas/diagnosing-and-treating-excessive-gas.aspx?xid=aol_eh-digest_11-0_20110403&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl5|sec1_lnk3|56546

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body