Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

low carb Fried Radishes


I love these tasty little snacks!!

The radishes in the picture are just fried in some coconut oil and olive oil, just plain but good! If you want to get fancy, make this recipe below:


fancy radishes (NOT in Picture)

4 oz. red or white shredded radishes
1 egg
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
Garlic and seasonings to taste
Mix all ingredients well.
Fry in a greased non stick pan with a little oil.
I use coconut oil but olive oil and butter is good too!
Fry till brown on both sides.
1 serving
100 calories
2 net carbs

Hugs to all my low carb buddies. The weekend is here again, stay focused.
be strong. Don't cheat! You are just cheating yourself and you are worth more than that.

5 comments:

  1. Weekends are always hard for me. I used to not cook on weekends, but not anymore. Gotta stay focused.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll fry some okra like this!!
    I bet it would work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it would I made some last night very good ! Do you peel the radishes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 Studies PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by eating coconut fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body