Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Low Carb Kale Chips recipe

1 head of Kale,
separate the leaves, cut the stem out with scissors, rinse and dry well.
Olive oil spray (Pam)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
lemon pepper

Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
I use scissors or kitchen shears to cut the stems out.
This leaves long strips, cut those in half. I use parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Now just place the leaves on your cookie sheet. Spray them with olive oil and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over them lightly. Bake about 20 minutes till kale is crispy and cheese is golden brown. I sprinkle lemon pepper on them when I take them out of the oven.
How easy is this? Just a little crispy snack.
Hugs and kisses to all my buddies!
Don't cheat, you are on a roll now!
Keep up the good work.
Remember carbs=poison to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body