Low Carb Crockpot Easy Beef Stew!
It's a great feeling to prep dinner at dawn and
not worry about it until dinner time.
Easy beef stew:
- 2-3 pounds of beef chuck (stew beef)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup good spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 stalks celery chopped into 1" pieces
- 1/2 green pepper chopped into 1" pieces
- If you have no beef broth handy, just use 1 cup water and 4 beef concentrate cubes.
give a quick stir,
and cook on low for about nine hours.
This can be served over riced cauliflower with a
side vegetable and some butter,
and you have a nice low carb dinner!
Love to all my low carb buddies.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Don't cheat! Eat healthy today.
Plan ahead for great results.