Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

My Low Carb Meatloaf Delish!

I've been making my Meatloaf like this for many years!!
here's what I do:

2-3 pounds good ground chuck
1 can diced tomatoes (drain most of juice off)
1 large onion chopped tiny
salt and pepper
shape into 2-3 loaf shapes in a baking pan,
put some bacon slices on top.

I put mine into a hot oven (400 degrees)
bake it about 15 minutes
then turn the oven down to 350 for 30-40 more minutes.
So I cook it a total of about 1 hour.
You can add whatever else you like, like garlic,
but I like my meatloaf just plain.
this is good and juicy too.
Hope you enjoy it.
I've never put eggs or bread in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body