Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Morning

Good Morning Monday! I'm looking forward to my week of low carbs and NO sugars.
Read all labels carefully this week.
I do all the cooking here and we rarely eat out so that makes it so much easier and cheaper to stay with the program! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Atkins way of eating. I feel better and my blood work proves that it's a healthy way to live life to it's fullest! I do not eat empty calories anymore like popcorn, white bread, ice cream, candy, french fries, ketchup or mashed potatoes. They are like poison in my body. Like an addict, I can not touch these foods, not even a little cheat or "just a taste". But I'm OK with this, in fact I'm very happy with this choice. I love the limits and "drawn lines" that Atkins gives us. We need these just like a 2 year old needs discipline to learn right from wrong. God Bless Dr. Atkins for his gift to us.
We have a new treadmill! I'm so excited about it. My old one burned out I guess, it just stopped. I can't walk on the road or a trail. I have spinal stenosis and other back problems, making my balance very bad. I have to walk with a cane. BUT, I can walk on a treadmill!! Not real fast, but yesterday I walked 10 minutes. When I finish this blog, I'm headed in to greet it good morning and walk!
Hope all my buddies have a great week and stay on program. It's so worth it. We are so worth it.
Ask yourself:
What am I doing about my weight today?
Love and kisses.

3 comments:

  1. Great post and so glad to hear what changes this lifestyle has made to your life. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan,
    You are inspiring! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear the good news Joanie. I am trying to do the same thing. I love your recipes. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body