Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

back to basics of the BFC diet!

My weight loss has slowed down, maybe too much salt or just portions or servings too big, I don't do too well measuring my portions. Got to do better!
Anyway, I thought I'd go back to the first menu plans I got off the Belly Fat Cure website about April 1, 2010. That's when we first started thinking about doing this diet/life-style.
It works IF we do it right.

Breakfast- 2-3 eggs any style with 1 slice of whole grain toast with a pat of butter or cream cheese. You may also have a cup of coffee with cream or half and half, but not milk.

Snack- 1/4 cup of walnuts

Lunch- Tuna or turkey with cheese and lettuce wrapped in a medium whole grain tortilla.
Drink either a large glass of water or unsweetened iced tea with lemon.

Snack- 1 serving of string cheese.

Dinner-Salad with baby spinach, grilled chicken, pepper, olive oil dressing with a side of either broccoli or zucchini, sauteed in butter and topped with melted mozzarella.
Drink a large glass of water.

Dessert- 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate

I have lost between 25-29 pounds (depends on who's scales I use, mine or my doctors), but at a stand still because I push the limits of what a serving is!! That's one of my biggest problems in dieting and always has been and always will be unless I change my wicked ways.
Someone asked me one time, just out of the blue....:
"What are you doing about your weight?"
I thought...how can you ask me that?
none of your business...kiss my butt..
but that has stuck in my head for 20 years, and here I am , still big, even bigger now than I was then when my friend ask me that question!!
WOW.. denial is a long long river.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body