Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

my foods/grocery list....Keep It Simple!!!.

I'm living the Belly Fat Cure Diet, taken from the book (by that name) by Jorge Cruise.
I'm going to list snacks and foods that Rick and I eat.
I don't use any special sweetener, just a no calorie one, any one you like.
I know some are not safe, but I don't eat much of it, not like the researchers feed to mice...
I really don't recommend any special brands at all, I'm just listing stuff we use daily.
You can live with this diet longer, I believe, if you can just work it into your normal lifestyle.
So try to keep it simple!

Things to snack on or build a meal around:

cheese, cream cheese, cottage cheese, feta cheese, blue cheese
real butter
Ezekiel bread, or any whole grain bread
Pepperidge Farms very thin sliced bread (3 pieces is 1 carb)
toast with butter, cream cheese and sugar free jam, cinnamon and sweetener
nuts, walnuts, pecans, almonds, Brazil nuts
pickles, celery,
sauerkraut
boiled eggs, deviled eggs, tuna, salmon
smoked turkey (Oscar Mayer)
Cheese-its (27 is a serving)
Vienna Sausage
Pork rinds or pork skins
olives, pickled peppers
hot dogs (I prefer all beef)
cool whip (sugar free) eat like ice cream
1/2 & 1/2 or Coffee Mate
coffee, water
sugar free drinks (Sam's cola)
sugar free juice drinks (Wal-Mart brand)
tomatoes
mustard
mayonnaise
soy sauce
Jicamas (Mexican fruit/veggie)
Dales marinate, McCormics brown gravy mix
Taco Dinner kits "Old El Paso"
Taco sauce
chili powder, love chili powder!!!
cinnamon (great for diabetics)
your favorite sweeteners, any brand you like is OK
Tyson chicken fries
Frozen meat balls (just heat and serve)
Ground chuck
chicken breast tenders
turnips, cauliflower,radish, raspberries, radish, cabbage
zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, lettuce
flax seed meal
salad dressings, vinegar, onions, garlic, olive oil

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to tell you about the gravy I use.
    McCormics brand, it's a dry mix in an envelope in the spices section of grocery store.
    I use the brown gravy mix or the chicken is good too. But you just add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil. 1 serving is 1/4 cup and has about 3 grams of carb and 1 gram of sugar.
    I heat some meatballs and put gravy on top, does not taste like diet food at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added frozen meat balls to my list also, because I forgot to list them. These are great! I buy Wal-Marts brand, just heat in the microwave, serve plain like meat loaf, or make some of the gravy I listed, you can even make a sandwich with them...yum, enjoy.
    Hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete

Fat Head the movie

Fat Head the movie
I hope you watch this! it's FREE!!

Followers

fat body

fat body