The food companies do not do anything right,
they have us convinced that it's the fat in our diets
that is making everyone so over weight.
IT"S NOT, it's the hidden sugar and CARBS!!!!!!
OMG, we are all hooked on sugar and carbs!!!!!
Can we sue somebody!!! LOL!!!
I love the belly fat cure diet,
BUT.....I looked at Atkins pages on facebook.
There they actually answer questions you may have and have some great 0/low carb recipes.
Here's one I tried last night, it's great!!
I added 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and a teaspoon of sour cream, it was so good! I was amazed!!!
A MIM (Muffin in a Minute) is a low-carb, high -fiber, Induction-friendly delight that you can microwave in a coffee cup.
Note: All of these recipes use flaxmeal, which is ground flaxseed. If you can't find flaxmeal, buy flax seeds and grind them in a coffee grinder. Milled flaxseed is the same as flaxmeal. In the UK and elsewhere, flaxseed is often known as linseed. Golden flaxmeal is sweeter and lighter than dark-brown flaxmeal, which has a nuttier taste.
Basic MIM recipe
Serving Size: 1
.... I eat this right out of the mug,
it's like a warm brownie if you add
1 tablespoon cocoa and 2-3 splendas
1/4 cup flax meal (8.09 total carbs, 7.6 fiber)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (0.64 net carbs)
1 packet Splenda® packet (0.9 net carbs)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (1.84 total carbs, 1.2 fiber)
1 large egg (0.6 net carbs)
1 teaspoon butter
(total carbs is 12.07, fiber is 8.8; net carbs is 3.27)
Put the dry ingredients in a coffee mug.
Add the egg and the butter. Mix.
Microwave 1 minute (or more). Take out. slice, butter, eat.
- Your MIM can be toasted once it's cooked and topped with cream cheese if you like.
- Be sure to use baking powder, not baking soda. Aluminum-free baking powder tastes better. Be sure the baking powder is fresh.
- Feel free to replace the cinnamon with other spices or add sugar-free syrup.
- Add a tablespoon of sour cream for a moister MIM.
- Change the shape of your MIM by making it in a bowl.
- Try replacing the cinnamon with 1/2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa (net carb count will be higher).
- Make a sandwich MIM by by adding parmesan cheese, garlic powder and some salt and omitting the cinnamon and Splenda®. Use a square-bottomed bowl, then slice and put in the toaster to use as bread for sandwiches and burgers.
- Here's the URL for this recipe, and more tweaks to it fro Atkins: